Since I leave tomorrow and will be having way to much fun for one person to handle in DL and eating way to much food, I thought I would share with you my most popular posts from the last year so that you may enjoy me while I am
eating walking my way through DL. Or running for Dole Whip. (Seriously. That stuff is like crack to me) I mean you gotta have some laughs, right? So here are my most popular posts from last year:
- Danger Will Robinson! Danger! Fat Girl Rant… This post had 194 views and sparked a debate among my readers about the use of the word FAT
- How To Discern If A Canadian Is Flirting With You…A Guide For BFF Poor BFF. She really has no clue when it comes to whether or not she is being flirted with. I heart her. Seriously. It’s cute.
- Victoria’s Secret Can SUCK It! Pretty sure I still feel this way about VS.
- Fat Girl’s List Of The 8 WORST Parenting Skills EVER This post sparked the most comments on one of my blogs…wonder how many I will see this time while on vacation.
- And So It Starts…The Choice NOT To Be Those Three Letters…FAT The entry that started it all. The creation of the world-wide phenomenon that is now The Fat Girl Running…well in my mind at least.
And just in case you want to read a few posts on my adventures in DL here are a few of my favorites:
- Dreams Really Do Come True At Disneyland… The most awesomest trip EVER. Seriously.
- Best Butt Dial Ever…Swear! You really must read this one. My niece and I still laugh over it.
- Why The Fat Girl And Haunted Houses Do Not Mix Code Wet Pants was created this day…pretty sure
So enjoy me while I am gone…I am sure BFF and I will come home with some good tales to tell…because it is not an adventure with the Fat Girl without tales. And I don’t mean furry costume tails. That is something entirely different (anyone else get freaked out by those?)
Oh yeah. I didn’t die today. Instead I read some old posts and laughed but I didn’t die. I am fat girl off to get fatter in DL by eating as many Dole Whips as I possibly can consume running. The experiment continues…